Gamer`s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer`s Forum

A group of Friends made this forum to hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The House of the Dead: Overkill (wii)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

The House of the Dead: Overkill (wii) Empty
PostSubject: The House of the Dead: Overkill (wii)   The House of the Dead: Overkill (wii) EmptyTue 2 Sep - 23:11:48

I loved the old house of the dead games, and seeing a new (and this time PROMISING) entry into the series by someone other than sega is more than welcome.

It's pretty much the same formula as the others (on-rails, bloody shooting, but dun worry all blood and shit can be turned off) but with more outdoor environments, u can have more than 1 weapon, and it's gonna have a sort of campy 60s Grindhouse feel, which I absolutely love. It takes u back to the beginning of the House of the Dead storyline, and this might join #3 as the only other one where ppl pay attention to the storyline.

here's a trailer:

LINK

this looks great. If only they would stop going with the "secret agent" main characters and make it a sort of general relatively nameless survivor kind of guy. ya know, like doing it Resident Evil! These ppl just survived by chance u know? Anyhow, I'm definitely getting it. Another zed shooter is always at home on my Wii (it's not good for much else than Rail Shooters lol). Now all they have to do is make a far cry 2 zombie mod and I'm never touching my wii again.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com

The House of the Dead: Overkill (wii)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer`s Forum-
Jump to: