Gamer`s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer`s Forum

A group of Friends made this forum to hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Halo/Marathon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

New Halo/Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: New Halo/Marathon?   New Halo/Marathon? EmptySun 31 Aug - 17:42:57

At E3, Microsoft pulled their latest bungie project from the show, becuase they wanted to make room for other announcements. Such as avatars. WHAT THE FUCK HALO IS SO MUCH BIGGER

I don't rlly like Halo unless you're talking about the online (only the first one for the PC is rlly good single-player wise) and I'd only buy 3 if they ported it to XP (vista isn't worth the upgrade, at least until they stop making games for XP). But still, just becuz I don't like the game doesn't mean it's not news.

Apparently, Bungie has been developing another Halo/Marathon game behind closed doors. Supposedly, this game is supposed to make some sense with how the bazookas look nearly identical in halo and marathon, y the Pillar of Autumn has the same symbol as the Marathon ship (I think) and y the Marathon main character is so similar to Master Chief (both cyborgs, both wear powered armor, both kick alien ass) and just random crap like that. It at least sounds interesting.

But that's just speculation. We actually have no idea what the hell they're working on. But Microsoft said that they'd reveal the game sometime soon....probably. Dun worry, it'll be announced soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com
TheSnowman
Admin
Admin
TheSnowman

New Halo/Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Halo/Marathon?   New Halo/Marathon? EmptySun 31 Aug - 23:11:54

all that is true,

the halo rocket launcher called the "spankr" was the name of the rocket launcher in marathon.

the MC and the marathon character are very similar
Back to top Go down
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

New Halo/Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Halo/Marathon?   New Halo/Marathon? EmptyMon 1 Sep - 2:19:32

"spankr" ROFL lol!
Back to top Go down
TheSnowman
Admin
Admin
TheSnowman

New Halo/Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Halo/Marathon?   New Halo/Marathon? EmptyMon 1 Sep - 4:15:55

New Halo/Marathon? 19614985
Back to top Go down
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

New Halo/Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Halo/Marathon?   New Halo/Marathon? EmptyMon 1 Sep - 14:48:26

SUPER ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Halo/Marathon? Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Halo/Marathon?   New Halo/Marathon? Empty

Back to top Go down

New Halo/Marathon?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer`s Forum-
Jump to: