Gamer`s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer`s Forum

A group of Friends made this forum to hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Conduit (wii)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

The Conduit (wii) Empty
PostSubject: The Conduit (wii)   The Conduit (wii) EmptySun 31 Aug - 3:51:35

this is a shooter.

Okay, let me say that again - after the horrific failure of both COD3 and Red Steel (both of which i had the horror of playing) they (dunno the developer - they're indie I think) are actually trying to make another shooter for the wii.

Suppress the urge to exit this thread at the first sign of the words shooter and wii in the same sentence! This actually looks good!

Not only does the gameplay look rlly promising, but it looks absolutely gorgeous....for the wii i mean. Check out this screen:
The Conduit (wii) The-conduit-20080417032649145_640w
And the game is still in pre-alpha build. I mean, holy CRAP.

i don't think they're adding that many new game-bending features from the basic shooter standard, except that they're putting in what looks like really good online (a first for the wii). The plot is pretty simple; a good thing. Aliens land in Washington, D.C. Ur a secret agent. Yes, u have a gun. Gun+Alien invasion = .....
I had to actually spell it out to u? KILL THE FRICKING ALIENS WITH SAID GUN

They dun have to add any features at all to make me want this game. If they can nail the basic shooter mechanics for the wii, then I'm sold.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com

The Conduit (wii)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer`s Forum-
Jump to: