Gamer`s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer`s Forum

A group of Friends made this forum to hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (PS3, 360, PC)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (PS3, 360, PC) Empty
PostSubject: Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (PS3, 360, PC)   Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (PS3, 360, PC) EmptyMon 18 Aug - 18:13:06

The last installments in the series, besides the DS version, rivalled Call of Duty as the greatest WWII shooter ever. sort of. But ennyw3yz, there will be fully destructible environments, and graphics that are different but just as revolutionary as how photo-realistic Crysis was. (oh, and Warhead will include new lighting features to make shit look MORE realistic with no framerate hit. Crazy huh?)

The core tactics of Brothers in Arms are still there, as are the evident "brotherhood moments" that are to seen everywhere that ur destruction ensues. The AI should only seem smarter and more awsum now that they actually help their wounded.

And then there's the issue of multiplayer. Considering how tactics play such a role and the graphics are so awsum, this will be an amazing addition to an already great game, giving u months of replayability. I'm rlly looking forward to it (I'm starved fer shooters lately)

here are some screens:
Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (PS3, 360, PC) Frame_lead
They don't look quite so revolutionary now, becuz they're taken from the InterWebz, but believe me this game will look good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Brothers In Arms: Hell's Highway (PS3, 360, PC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer`s Forum-
Jump to: