Gamer`s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gamer`s Forum

A group of Friends made this forum to hang out.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wii Motion Plus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pvt Makelroy
True SPAMMER
True SPAMMER
Pvt Makelroy

Wii Motion Plus Empty
PostSubject: Wii Motion Plus   Wii Motion Plus EmptyWed 23 Jul - 14:50:22

Just a little thing that plugs into the back of a wiimote to make it a "wii motion plus" or something like that that makes it sense motion better. Seems like just a cheep way to make munnies, and the problem is I didn't quite see the ability to plug in a nunchuck 2. So, Nintendo has gone super-casual. Woooooooow. no surprise there. Their E3 Press Conference was rlly boring and pretty bad becuz there were no games for Kid Icarus or Zelda or Mario and the like, and now (even tho this was an E3 thing) they're going rlly casual becuz all the "hardcore" games (few exist fer the wii; resident evil 4 and Geometry Wars Galaxies are pretty much it) need a nunchuk. Even tho I have a wii, it is my least favorite console for two reasons:

The wii is slowly going downhill for true gamers. Eventually, no true gamers will be left besides zelda and mario fanboys...which are all in Japan. So, with the rest of civilization, those who are true gamers, giving up on Nintendo, they'll still make munny...but technically, they'll be out of the console race. They redefined games, but that doesn't meen they're doin' it right.

And two, becuz the software for the wii sux right now. There is very little selection and from that selection come about 6 or 7 games. I've already said the 5 r33sunz 2 own a wii so i won't rep33t them.

ALl in all, I think Nintendo has pretty much slapped gamers in the face to cater to grandma and ur little sister instead.

Wii Motion Plus Wiimote
Back to top Go down
http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Wii Motion Plus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamer`s Forum-
Jump to: